We Invite You to Become Involved
To learn more about St. Joseph the Worker and our service to homeless and disadvantaged populations, please contact us directly. We invite you to become involved in our mission of “Transforming Lives Through Employment” in our community.
Get In Touch
TELEPHONE: (602) 417-9854 FAX: (602) 258-4940 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
** Access through Welcome Center – Located on the South/West corner of 12th Avenue and Madison.
St. Joseph the Worker is located inside of the Day Resource Center on the Human Services Campus in downtown Phoenix. The Campus is an amazing collaboration of service providers and the first of its kind on such a large scale. The Campus has received international attention for its ingenuity in serving homeless individuals. St. Joseph the Worker is proud to partner with Central Arizona Shelter Services, St. Vincent de Paul, Nova Safe Haven, and Health Care for the Homeless and many other service providers to ensure comprehensive care to homeless individuals.
**The Campus is a secure facility. Please contact St. Joseph the Worker in advance to obtain gate code details.
Directions to St. Joseph the Worker on the Human Services Campus:
- From I-10, exit 7th Avenue and go South
- Turn right (West) onto Washington (one-way street)
- Take Washington to 15th Avenue, and turn left (South)
- Turn left (East) onto Madison (Madison is the street after Jefferson)
- Look for the black steel gate on the south side of the street/ 13th Avenue dead ends into gate
- Enter gate code on the keypad. If there is difficulty entering the gate, call 602-417-9854 and we will get you through.
- Enter parking lot, follow all the way to back and continue to follow as lot curves to left. Park behind the second white building (past open courtyard).
- Hit page button on the black box next to the door with the St. Joseph the Worker sign.
- Call 602-417-9854 with any questions.